----> PRE-ORDER Chameleon charity enamel pins <-----
This Enamel Pin is still in production. Estimated time of shipping to you is end of October.
70% of profits will be donated to Amazon Watch. The other 30% of profits will be used to manufacture more pins so more funds can be gathered for the Amazon rainforest.
♦ Hard Enamel
♦ Gold Plating ♦ Two rubber clutch ♦ Size is 1.5" / 4 cm
PIN GRADING GUIDE